(1) If you order as a consumer, you have a statutory right of withdrawal to the extend defined below:
Instruction on the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this Contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days as of the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, have respectively has acquired the material possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Roman Laure GmbH, Ossum 14, 40668 Meerbusch, phone: 02132 / 9685204, email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Therefor you may use the attached model withdrawal form which is not mandatory, however.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send off your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Legal consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the delivery charges (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which we have received your communication about your withdrawal from this Contract. For such reimbursement we will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless something alternative has been expressly agreed with you; in no event you will be charged with any fees because of such reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate the withdrawal of this Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before expiration of the deadline of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods if this diminished value results from the handling of the goods in other manner than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) As regards the model withdrawal form for consumers who have a statutory wright of withdrawal we inform you as following:
Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract please complete and return this form.)
– To Roman Laure GmbH, Ossum 14, 40668 Meerbusch, phone: 02132 / 9685204, email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if message is on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
(3) A right of withdrawal for consumers as described in para. 1 does not exist as regards off-premises contracts for the supply of goods that are not pre-fabricated and the production of which is governed by an individual choice of or decision by the consumer, or that are clearly tailored to personal needs of the consumer.
Version: 29 September 2022